Are you struggling to connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S to your computer because it is not getting detected? While trying to root/flash stock ROM/Recovery or Flash Custom Recovery like TWRP/CWM or flash custom ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S?
Then you are at the right place; here, we have shared Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S USB Drivers. Download and install the latest USB Drivers to fix all issues.
As Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S is an Android device, you do not need USB Drivers for simple tasks such as Transferring Photos, Videos, Files, USB Driver for that are already installed on your computer.
However, if you plan to do modifications like rooting, you need to download the USB Drivers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S was Released 2020, April 30 with Android 10, up to Android 11, MIUI 12. It sports a 6.67" screen with a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels, and 64GB/128GB storage, microSDXC, 4/6GB RAM RAM paired with Snapdragon 720G, and a 5020mAh Li-Po Battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S USB Drivers Download
There are different types of USB Drivers for every phone, and each serves another purpose. Read the information below drivers to find the correct one for your device.
ADB Drivers - For Rooting, Flashing, Debugging and more
Through ADB, we can control android devices by sending commands from the computer.
Download and install this USB Driver if you want to unlock the bootloader, root, flash custom/stock ROM or flash stock/custom recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S.
How to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S USB Drivers
Installing Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S ADB Drivers
- Download the driver from the link above and unzip.
- Press "Windows Button + R" simultaneously and then on the “Run” window, type “devmgmt.msc” and click the “OK” button.
- Select “DESKTOPXXX” or “LAPTOPXXX” and then click on “Action” and then select “Add legacy hardware.”
- A new window will open, click “Next” and then choose the second option.
- Choose “Show All Devices” and then click the “Next” button.
- Click on the “Have Disk” button, a new window will pop up on your screen.
- Click on the “Browser” button and then locate the driver’s folder that you unzipped in step one and then select “android_winusb.inf” and click the “Open” button.
- After the window closes, click on the “OK” button on the top right.
- Select “Android ADB Interface” and then click on the “Next” button.
- Now the driver is ready to be installed, click the “Next” button to install the driver finally.
- You will see “Android ADB Interface” under Android Device in Device Manager. Restart your computer and then plug in your smartphone.
Troubleshooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S not detected by the computer
Here are the common fixes to try-
- Faulty USB Port - The USB Port might not be working; if you are on a desktop, try a USB Port from the back of your CPU.
- Faulty USB Cable - Try a different Cable.
- USB Port Jammed - Your Phone’s USB Port might be jammed, and therefore the cable is not able to make contact with your smartphone. Clean the port with a toothpick and try again.