Are you struggling to connect your Samsung Focus Flash I677 to your computer because it is not getting detected? Or do you want to fix your bricked Samsung Focus Flash I677 by flashing custom stock ROM?
Then you’re at the right place; here, we have shared Samsung Focus Flash I677 USB Drivers. Download and install the latest USB Drivers to fix all issues.
You need USB Drivers for simple tasks such as Transferring Photos, Videos, Files, and all kinds of other stuff as well.
Samsung Focus Flash I677 was released on 2011, November with Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. It sports a 3.7" screen with a resolution of 480x800 pixels, and 8GB 512MB RAM storage, no card slot, 512MB RAM paired with , and a 1500mAh Li-Ion Battery.
Samsung Focus Flash I677 USB Drivers Download
There are different types of USB Drivers for every phone, and each serves another purpose. Read the information below drivers to find the correct one for your device.
OEM Drivers[Official] - For General Connecting & Flashing Stock Rom and More
This Driver is used to for Data Transfer from Phone to Computer, and by developers development tests.
|Driver Name:||Samsung OEM USB Drivers|
|Driver Size:||35.1 MB|
|Installation Guide:||Follow these Instructions|
How to Install Samsung Focus Flash I677 USB Drivers
Installing Samsung OEM USB Drivers
Installing OEM(Official) USB Drivers is relatively easy as it comes with an Installer. Most people would not need assistance; however, you can follow the steps below if you want to install Samsung USB Drivers for Focus Flash I677.
- Download the driver from the link above.
- Locate the downloaded file and run the installer.
- Installation Window will pop up on your screen; choose “Next.”
- Your region and language would be automatically selected; if it’s wrong, choose the correct one and click on the “Next” button.
- Select the Installation Directory and then click the “Install” button. Wait for a few minutes for the installer to complete and then restart your computer. Done.
Troubleshooting Samsung Focus Flash I677 not detected by the computer
Here are the common fixes to try-
- Faulty USB Port - The USB Port might not be working; if you are on a desktop, try a USB Port from the back of your CPU.
- Faulty USB Cable - Try a different Cable.
- USB Port Jammed - Your Phone’s USB Port might be jammed, and therefore the cable is not able to make contact with your smartphone. Clean the port with a toothpick and try again.